Hand Made Panchgavya Diyas ( Set of 51 )
Hand Made Panchgavya Diyas ( Set of 51 ) is made entirely of Indian Cow Dung, Cow Urine(Gomutra), Milk, Curd, and Ghee. Use it daily in your prayers or on Special occasions like Diwali. It is ideal to burn to increase the positive energy every day in the morning and evening. Chemical-free, contains no charcoal, and has no carbon footprints. It is biodegradable as well as a natural mosquito repellent.
What is Panchgavya?
Panchgavya or panchakavyam is a mixture used in traditional Hindu rituals that is prepared by mixing five ingredients. The three direct constituents are cow dung, urine, and milk; the two derived products are curd and ghee. It boosts immunity and promotes plant growth.
1. Cow Dung
Cow Dung is a purifier and has an important role in preserving environment. It acts as a disinfectant.
2. Cow Urine
Cow Urine(Gomutra) is an important part of many Indian rituals or daily pooja. Gomutra has the ability to attract divine consciousness.
Cow’s milk attracts divine consciousness. Helps in boosting positive energy.
A nutritious food and it brings pureness in pooja.
A pure ingredient widely in pooja.
- Color : Brown
- Primary material : Cow Dung, Cow Urine, Milk, Curd, and Ghee
- Capacity : Pack of 51
- Product Name : Panchgavya Diyas
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 1 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- It is biodegradable product;
- The diya too completes burn;
- It is advised to keep a plate or some base below diya in order to prevent black stains on the surface;
- Usually burns for 10-15 minutes.